Pages

2.06.2009

Go Utes!

Now that University of Utah football is over, what will we do?

Easy. There's Utah basketball and Utah gymanstics to be fanatic over! Tonight I went to the gymnastics meet with this crazy crew....





Andi, PJ, Taylor, and Sam


We had a great time singing and dancing....



Y -M-C....

A!


And even though the true University of Utah mascott is a Ute, this hawk keeps turning up at the games (insert eye-roll here).

There were 4 teams at the meet, but Utah was victorious! Woo hoo!

The highlight of the night for me was Nina Kim's floor routine....



And because I know you all really come just to see pictures of Chloe, here ya go....



Hoooray for the weekend!

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my...

I bleed blue...

Dont worry though. I still love you!

hehehehe

Jane In The Jungle said...

I was reading your blog and started the video, of course the Girl had to come take over! So she watched all the videos while I unloaded the dishwasher. Imagine my surprise when I hear "from the University of Georgia", do what?? Flashback to growing up in Athens and going to watch gymnastics meets at UGA!!
We are big VOLS fans and as soon as football ends it's men's and women's (Yea Lady Vols)basketball and then baseball for us!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me.

Amanda said...

Gymnastics is so much fun to watch!

The High Family said...

Simple beautiful! Her smile is so contagious!

I don't know what a Ute is...we are Nittany Lion fans over here. ;)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Chloe is gorgeous!

OK, I'll bite, what's a Ute???

Heatherlyn said...

Chloe is so pretty! I love all her hair accessories! You do such a great job coordinating her outfits.

I watched the gymnastics routine. It's wild what some people can do with their bodies, amazing.

LisaL said...

I just have to let you know that my 3 yr old son, Joshua, is completely smitten with Chloe. Every time he sees her picture he says, "Ahh, so cute!"

Andrea said...

I've never been to a gymnastics meet, but it looks like a lot of fun.

Chloe looks adorable, of course!

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Chloe is so stinkin cute! She seems like she'd be an angel to babysit!

Keri said...

Gymnastics, how fun! What I'd give for a fraction of their flexibility.

Lil' Miss Chloe! What a schweet heart! My goodness, I just adore her outfits, perfectly accessorized with a fashionable headband. So dang cute!! Muah!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Can you please tell me where you buy that girls clothes? Now that I know its a girl- I need to get my shop on :)
She is so dang cute.

Celine said...

That second pic of Chloe is just wonderful!

Celine said...

That second pic of Chloe is just wonderful!