Pages

4.16.2008

Hope

Today I just happened across a quote about a caterpillar changing into a butterfly. Sometimes the simplest moments can have a profound effect on me. This little reminder evoked a powerful feeling of hope and encouragement that I have never experienced. I was reminded that nothing ever stays the same and nothing is ever exactly as it seems. Chloe is so amazing. I am in constant awe of her sweet, happy, determined soul. Everyone can see the beauty within her. Complete strangers who know nothing of her condition comment on her special presence, something not visible to the eye, yet we all see it. She is my little caterpillar that could! I am so grateful for the lessons she teaches me. I never cease to be amazed by it all.

2 comments:

MOLLY said...

oh i love that quote. your blog really is inspirational. i love to read it

Rodger Bailey said...

Thanks for your wonderful blog. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Please drop by my social network for parents of children with various developmental problems. htttp://nofailuretothrive.com

Rodger Bailey