Pages

9.16.2008

anxiously engaged in a good cause (and a good soft chair!)


Welcome to my world. I have been in this big soft chair for the last two nights, participating in a different type of R&R (reading & researching). My mind is just consumed with ideas right now, I think it would be best described as 'spiritual nagging.' Ever since I decided to become a stay at home mom, I realized I had some ideas and passions that I needed to pursue. I put it off during the summer, I was having too much fun doing other things. I even wondered if I should just bag my ideas completely, but that's why I call it spiritual 'nagging' because it really will not leave me alone - I can't even sleep for goodness sakes! Once I really get things going, I'll share more on my projects. Until then, I'm stocking up on eye cream and concealer.... the bags under my eyes are horrendous!

4 comments:

Tinabean said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
My dear sister I only have one word to describe you.....AMAZING!!!
I Love your story & it is so nice to meet someone close to me I'm in Roy.
Your little Chloe is absolutely Beautiful & Amazing.
I am so glad that you listened to the holy ghost & you never gave up on getting answers for your daughter.
You are such a strong lady, I admire that.
I hope you will stop by my blog again, I know I will be back to yours often.

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

I cant wait to see what comes from you. I want to be the first to buy!! Ryan saw you driving a week or so ago- calls me very excited. I told him to follow you :) okay that would have been weird but we really really need to get together. Busy this weekend?

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

OH and our blog site name has changed
kendraandryanwebster.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Sounds exciting. You are so creative I know it will be great. I just hope you leave some time to scrapbook with me. We also need to do another Barb. before it get crazy cold. Love ya.