Pages

1.10.2009

Identity Crisis

Chloe spent the day with her daddy at Nana and Papa's house while the other girls in the family came over to my house for a scrap booking extravaganza. Chloe stayed so late, she needed to get ready for bed. Since Chloe didn't have any of her pajamas with her there, Nana found some of Henry's pajama's... That's right. My little feminine fashionista. In boy pajamas.

Green. Dinosaur. Boy pajamas! She's still beautiful, though, even in boy pajamas!

It reminded me of the time Chloe's cousin PJ was at our house and something got on his pants. So Oby let him borrow some of Chloe's pajama shorts to wear home. Her purple striped and polka-dot pajamas! His mom captured it on camera....


Oh, cousin jammy swaps can be so much fun!

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

hehehe thats too funny! Chloe's cousin looks so excited to be wearing her pjs!! :)

Colleen said...

too funny!

Anonymous said...

Chloe looks so different in boy PJ's!

Amanda said...

How funny, but she dosn't seem to mind in the least. Still great big smiles!

Anonymous said...

She looks cute in anything.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

She looks beautiful in her borrowed jammies. Her cousin seems a little stressed out wearing girl jammies though.

Nana said...

You were so nice not to say Pee Pee got on his pants somehow. I took pic's too.

Sandy said...

She's still smiling, but poor PJ!

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Oh she's till too cute! And I feel sorry for her cuz!!! I'm sure my daughter will save her pricess clothes to dress up here baby brother!

Heatherlyn said...

The picture of the boy is priceless (he obviously doesn't want to be caught dead wearing the girlie shorts!) Chloe looks beautiful in everything. She even makes the dinosaurs look feminine!

CreativeMish said...

Since my oldest is a Boy, my girls got to wear his jammies. LOL! who cares?

Sera said...

Too bad we cannot find the pics of Chloe's daddy. He looked cute in our pink pjs!

Shelly said...

Too cute! But what is childhood without a little humiliation? Although, she doesn't seem too upset. Her cousin, on the other hand...

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! That is so funny! And so cute! I love how PJ is trying to hide his borrowed jammy shorts. At least Chloe is workin it!

Jill said...

I dress Tess in Mason's hand-me-down pjs almost every night. I just can't justify spending money on outfits that no one sees when we have so many that will fit her. We always save her two pairs of girlie pj's for when guests are over. It's sad... I know. But the money I save on PJ's can go towards cute daytime girlie clothes that everyone can see and admire.

Chloes is as cute as ever... even in her dinosaur pjs.

Anonymous said...

OK, that is just too cute!!