Pages

7.02.2009

So You Think You Can.... Remake a Beatles Song?

Something tells me I'm not the only SYTYCD mega fan out there. Can I get a boo-yah from all the rest of you SYTYCD fans?!? I actually don't quite get why I love the show so much. I'm not typically into dance. I respect dancers immensely - because I can't dance AT ALL. No, seriously, even when I'm just doing workout videos in front of Chloe, it sends her into hysterics! Even she knows her mom is seriously lacking in coordination. =)

So I've been thinking about it, and figured out that although I enjoy watching the dances, and I even like the annoying judges, the reasons I truly LOVE the show are: Cat Deeley and the music.

Now don't get all jaw-dropping on me. My girl-crush on Cat Deeley isn't anything too weird. I just love that girl's hair, clothes, and cute personality! Isn't she simply fab?!


Next up: the music. They come up with the latest, greatest songs that you won't hear on the radio. But then they go and make the songs popular, and sure enough the radio snags them for some playtime. But before radio, songs like this can be heard on SYTYCD.




Don't you just love it!?!?!? And that's just one! I could go on and on, but nothing beats a Beatles tune with a twist!

3 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

My dad has a cute crush on Cat. My mom can't stand her. It is so fun to watch them argue, lol I love the show too. I have been to two of their tour shows.

Mel said...

Still haven't watched the show this season *GASP* I usually watch. I will have to go set the DVR as we speak!! I loved ths song! I'm usually skeptical of Beatles remakes because I LOVE the originals so much. I'm a fanatic!!!

Andrea said...

I love SYTYCD! And I always like Beatles remakes. :)