Pages

3.06.2010

Girl's Night!

I know what you're thinking when you think of girl's night. Sexy chicks, short dresses, cocktails, maybe some dancing?....


Well, that's not how we do it.

When this group of married Mormon women got together for girl's night, there were sexy chicks, but instead of short dresses, we wore mom jeans, instead of cocktails, we had Diet Coke, and instead of dancing, we played Bingo. That's right -- Bingo! And we also had one of these....


Yep, Mason got to come, since he gets his nutrition from his momma. He was good as gold, though!

My cute friend Ashlee invited me to tag along with a group of her friends up to her family's vacation home in Lava Hot Springs. I had met quite a few of them when I taught a digital scrap booking class at Ashlee's house, so I knew it would be a good time and didn't want to miss out!....


We went to the exclusive White Wolf for dinner and Bingo....


Now before you go making fun of us for playing Bingo, just look what we won!....






That's right, we rocked that joint! We were getting some mean glares from other participants. I think they thought our winning were rigged, and they may have been right. Keith, one of the workers, really had a thing for Ashlee! (who wouldn't?)....



Then we had a fab time relaxing in the hot pots that night. It was beautiful and felt so nice just relaxing and hangin' with the girls!....


Thanks SO much, girls, for letting me tag along. I had the best time ever!!!

3 comments:

Cristin said...

looks like some good clean fun! i like bingo, and board games, and cards, but don't get to play enough.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this post. Thanks for coming. Let's do it again in 4-5 months. We'll need another break by then OR I guess we could always go with our families. LOL! Love you! Muwah!!!

Shelly said...

Looks like it was so fun!!! You've gotta have those girls' nights every so often. :)