Pages

4.16.2010

Prom: Circa 1994

When one of my best friends, Janica, called me awhile back and said she wanted to throw a 90's flashback prom for her husband, I happily agreed to help her with it! Ever since then, I've been thinking of our days in high school and the many good times we had! I love this girl to death....

Janica & I on our way to a St Patrick's Day Stomp


I was only sad that I had just donated this poofy-shouldered dress just a couple months ago....

Can you believe this was ever in style???


I was in charge of the invitation and the play list. Check out Randy's awesome hair!....



The party was a great success filled with poofy sleeves, big hair, corsages and chaperons....


Oh, the good times!....


Thanks, Janica and Happy Birthday, Randy!!! Love you guys!

9 comments:

Shelly said...

So cool! I have some great pics of us from the 90s. Ah, those were the days.

The Henrys said...

This has brought back so many 90's memories!

Beth said...

that is AWESOME!

The Dilley's said...

Crazy times! I love the pictures of Chloe below...she is beautiful!

Looking for Blue Sky said...

Great photos and lurve the soundtrack!

Mrs. Bennett said...

Chloe looks so much like you! Love 90s prom pics, and what a fun idea!

jennohara said...

How fun! Looks like a blast! :)

Cristin said...

Hysterical!! Looks like you had a blast!

Jenkins said...

Love it!
Definitely made me laugh.
Nothing like the classics...