Pages

4.14.2010

Just the Tip of the Iceberg

I think it's ironic that our first fund-raising event was held at Iceberg Drive-Inn, because truly this really is the tip of the iceberg of all the events we will have for this project!

And it was a great event!

In addition to yummy food, there were some pretty amazing people who showed up to support our cause!

Chloe & Mayor Jamie Nagle


There was a fire truck for all the kiddos to check out!


Zeke


But Chloe was most into the men who came in the fire truck! *wink*wink*


Chloe & the firemen



Of course everyone loved the police car (and policeman) as well! What is it about a man in uniform? I dunno, but it starts at a young age.... just ask Chloe & Izzy!

Chloe & Izzy giggling about their crush

Thank you everyone for your support, it was a huge success! Even if you couldn't make it tonight, I feel the support of everyone so much with this project and it really does keep me going - it means the world to me!

7 comments:

Celine said...

Yay for a huge success Tara!
I'm sooo happy for you guys!
I absolutely love that last picture of Chloe and Izzy : priceless!

Looking for Blue Sky said...

Just found your blog and those pictures are just so gorgeous :D

April said...

wish we could have been there! xoxo

Kristina said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish we lived within driving distance so we could have joined in all the fun.

Congrats on getting the fundraising off to a great start!

Lisa said...

Looks like it was a wonderful, successful event! Way to go Tara and Chloe!

Emma said...

I think (me included) that we need to come up with some sort of fundraiser to do over the internet so those of us who live far away can help. Any brilliant Ideas?????

Katy said...

How amazing! Looks like a great event.