Pages

10.25.2010

Grammy's Girls

I raided my mom's camera today and found these pix of Chloe. Chloe has so much fun while she's with Grammy, she is Grammy's girl!





Chloe and I have taken turns being very sick the past couple of weeks, but since that didn't mean I could take a day off work, my mom stepped in and helped out even more than usual with Chloe. Chloe had a slumber party so I could get some sleep one night....


And Chloe stayed home from school one day when she was sick, but (gasp!) had fun playing with Papa and Jake on the motorcycle!....


Grammy's other girls stopped by for a quick visit this weekend. We wish Aspen and Izabella lived closer, we LOVE playing with them!!!....



I'm SO grateful Chloe has such special relationships with all of her grandparents. I never had that, and it is fun to see. She's one lucky girl!

4 comments:

April said...

a lucky girl indeed :)
Hope you're all feeling better!

Becky said...

Sorry you were SICK! But the pictures are darling!!!

Shelly said...

Such cute pictures. She's not camera-shy, is she? She's so sweet!

Btw, I'm about 90% sure I'm coming up for the Turkey Trot next week. I can't wait to see you and Chloe!

Angela said...

aww love Chloe picture!! sorry you guys have been sick. Sending love and hugs your way!