Pages

7.11.2011

Scenes From a Mountain Retreat....

Last weekend we escaped to my family's cabin in the Uintas. Oby and I had fun playing with our new camera in such a pretty place. This new hobby makes me see things from a different perspective. I have a new found appreciation for the details.

I know I have a looong way to go in mastering my camera and photo editing, but I still really like how some of these turned out!...

Lot number 924


Our cabin is on Pineview Loop


We enter the cabin association through the yellow gate


Whitney is a scenic area by the cabin
where we often go 4-wheeling, fishing or snowmobiling



Christmas Meadows is just minutes from our cabin
It is such a beautiful little neck of the woods
and we visit there often!




Tree carving by Oby last summer
Oby + Tara + Chloe


The wildflowers are in full bloom right now! It is absolutely breathtaking....

















Needless to say, it was really tough going back to work on Monday. (sigh)....

5 comments:

Mel said...

So pretty and green!!! Looks like a beautiful place to visit!!

jennohara said...

I say you've already mastered that camera! Those are awesome!!

April said...

WOW!! Stunning photos!!! HAPPY SUMMER!

Jamie said...

Oh it's so beautiful up there.

Mo said...

Looks lovely. Nice pics!