Pages

9.30.2011

Friends

One of my favorite silver linings to being a special needs mom is the other special needs moms I have been able to meet that I otherwise never would have! I especially have a soft spot in my heart for the "kidz krew", other moms who help me out by posting on kidz. Not all of the kidz krew is from Utah, but some of us who do live in Utah have gotten together a couple of times recently, and it has been a real treat!

Jenny, Chrystal, Jennie, me!, and April at Gardner Village - yum!




Literally, it was a treat! ;)


April and her carrot cake



These beautiful women are such an example to me. I simply adore them all! Their positive attitudes and perseverence astonish and inspire me.


Jenny & Samantha




Chrystal & Hunter


Callie, Chloe & Samantha


Callie & Caitlin




Chloe, Samantha, Callie, Hunter & Caitlin


Don't let Chloe's face in the above pictures fool you. She was overjoyed to be with her friends!....







She was particularly enamored with Sammy. And I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual! :)





Cheers to all my special friends! Love you all!!!





Chloe & Jenny

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay fun! Good think I didn't know, this was so close to my house I may have crashed the party! ;) Great pictures and I am a little jealous you got to meet Sammy! (And her mom of course!)

Looking for Blue Sky said...

Lovely photographs :)

April said...

Oh I wish I could have been at the play date!! Sure love you!!!

Jeri Dawn said...

Hey, Jason's Mom said she heard you on the radio...or the news...or something. You are amazing Tara...you always have been.

Janet "Grammy" Harrold said...

I'm Jealous, Jealous, Jealous!

Jennie said...

I'm sorry I missed the park play date, but dinner was divine. All of the kids are so beautiful in the pictures. What an incredible group of kids!

laura said...

I just stumbled upon your blog (via pinterest) and wanted to tell you how lovely it is and how beautiful your family is. My youngest daughter flirted briefly with the prospect of a neurological diagnosis, and while I know that in no way makes me qualified on this topic, I did come away with a strong sense of certainty that no matter what she ever could or couldn't do, she was just as amazing as I thought she was the day I brought her home. Your blog has shown me that she in some ways, she could be even more amazing than I imagined. Thank you for sharing.

Jen said...

Tara,What a beautiful post! So wonderful that you have each other- a mom support system and that your children have each other, too. :) Blessings!