Pages

10.16.2008

And the winner is....

It's no secret - I love Project Runway! I've heard rumors that this season wasn't the best, but this was the first season I've watched it, so I dont' know any better and - LOVED IT! Here are the three finalists' collections: (click on picture to see larger version)

Top: Kenley
Middle: Korto
Bottom: Leanne

Although I do appreciate Kenley and Korto's designs, and definitely think they are talented, for me, Leanne's collection is definitely the most lovely, and she was the one to beat. The judges agreed and....



Leanne won!

3 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

I am a Project Runway Junkie! I love this show. And I thought this season was just as good as the others. I had a bet with another blogger friend and she picked korto and I picked Leanne....YAY ME! I agree with you, her designs were really new and interesting and very wearable...well they would be if I were skinny lol

Claremont First Ward said...

This is the only season I haven't watched. I never watch TV, but I LOVE me some Project Runway.

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Project Runway! Just watched my DVR'd episode last night! I'm glad anyone but Kenley one. She was just too much for me!