Pages

11.12.2008

Disney On Ice!

Apparently taking us on a Disney vacation wasn't enough.... my parents also wanted to take us to Disney on Ice as part of our Christmas gift. We happily obliged!

We knew it was going to be good when even the car ride there was fun!

My mom kept thanking US for coming with them. I kept saying, "Um, Mom, you paid! Why are you thanking us?" She told me our gift to her was letting her be all together with her family.
Here she is with Jake, Chloe and my Dad.

Here's our little fam.
Chloe's favorite parts were the lights and the music (of course)!
She gave Disney on Ice 'two enthusaistic ears up!'

She also enjoyed snacks Grammy brought.... beef jerky!?!?

And don't forget the popcorn. She literally dove into the popcorn!

(Surprisingly, she wasn't so crazy about the cotton candy....?)


Here are some of our favorite 'action' shots....




The army men from Toy Story

Who's not a succer for men in uniform (am I right, ladies?!?!)


The dancing Genies from Aladdin

It's a Small World

And, of course, our classic favorite characters!

The grand finale song was.... Chloe's favorite.... you guessed it....

~Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!!!~

13 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

Now that looks like fun!!!!

Tinabean said...

I just want to say that I LOVE your blog & I LOVE your little Chloe!
I do not personally know you or your precious baby girl, but I feel l do on some level.
She brings joy to my day every time I read your blog & I believe that you are an amazing mother.
Thank you for sharing all of your amazing stories.
If your like me it's more for your own personal documentation, but it's a ray of sunshine to me!

Tabitha Blue said...

How sweet and looks like an amazing time!! I love seeing shows of any kind like that!

I bet Chloe just loved taking it all in!! :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet of your parents to do that for you! We've seen that show and it's wonderful. Great pics!!

Lesley said...

Looks like so much fun...even for you adult type people....stopping by way of SITS....

Bramblemoon Farm said...

Jerky and popcorn-- I wouldn't have thought of that combination:) I realized looking at the pic of you two, that Chloe has your cheeks! I'm a little slow, so I'm sure everyone saw that but me:)

She looks like she's having such a good time!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

how fun!!! I want to go. so incase my slackness really shows my number is 9133936

The Pachuilo Family said...

I love Chloe with the minnie mouse ears, she is so cute.
After all your pics from disneyland and then these it makes me want to go the disneyland. One day will make it I am sure.

Unknown said...

omgosh your family is BEAUTIFUL! I wish my beans were still little enough to appreciate anything on ice ;-)
stopping by from SITS to say Hi!

Andrea said...

Hey, I just stopped by from SITS. That looks like so much fun!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

That looks like a fun time!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Like only Disney can do!
What a wonderful gift from your parents. Chloe looks so happy!

Celine said...

Oh wow! That looks like such a fun thing to do!
As always, Miss Chloe melts my hear with her smile! :)