Pages

11.18.2008

Talk To Me

Hey everyone! I'm going to be a little shameless right now and ask, no beg, you to go over to my side project, KIDZ, and participate in Talk To Me Tuesday. KIDZ is fast on its way to becoming a real, legitimate blog.... a professional layout is in the works and should be done shortly! For those of you who don't know, KIDZ is a blog that I've created where I hope to celebrate the lessons learned from special needs children, and connect everyone with inspiration. One of my hopes is that the readers will share their own inspiring stories once a week, starting this week! So jump on over to KIDZ to check it out and share your story! And, as always, I'm open to anything you'd like to point out that you like, that you'd change, or that you'd add. Also visit our recipe affiliate blog, Nana's Kitchen, where Chloe's Nana will be sharing her awesome recipes - YUM!

Click HERE for KIDZ
and click HERE for Nana's Kitchen!

Thanks for your support!!!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am new to blogging, and am thoroughly enjoying your blog (not to mention the esthetics of it; it's a delight to behold!)

I love learning about the lives of other mothers across the country, of our different upbringings, religions, traditions, challenges and most of all, joy.

Your daughter is a treasure, and that part about the doctor looking into her eyes and crying because of their depth and beauty, and how you were not too surprised by the reaction because you always found that evident in Chloe's eyes, made ME cry.

Your KIDZ blog is definitely worth the effort, by the way.

And I will definitely check out Nana's Kitchen. I can't believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!

Natalia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalia said...

You blow me away!

I'm so excited about your new ventures and look forward to seeing them blossom right along with Chloe!

sassy stephanie said...

Yay for you. What a great adventure!

Thanks for sharing in my SITS day with me!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Awesome, I need to check out KIDZ...you go girl!

Gaspegirl said...

What a wonderful idea, I am off to check it out!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh, I'm heading over there right now!