Pages

11.19.2008

Pebbles

When I was a little one, my mom would often put what little hair I had up on top of my head, kind of like Pebbles from The Flintstones.


The other day Mom found one of the little barrettes she would put in my hair back in the day, and she insisted we try it in Chloe's hair. I didn't think Chloe had enough hair for a barrette to hold, but I was wrong.... it worked!


I tried finding a picture of mini me with this same barrette in my hair, but I couldn't. I did find a picture with my hair up, though....


Ya gotta love the Pebbles 'do when you don't have much hair to work with!!!

13 comments:

Shelly said...

Abby says, "They look the same!"

Anonymous said...

hahaha soooo cute!!!

Haasiegirl said...

thats adorable!

trisha
momdot

Mel said...

too cute!!! All the fun things that I miss about little girls. Mine is too big, and has waaaay to much attitude!! Enjoy every second of the cute little pebbles!!:)

Celine said...

Too adorable!!
Looks like Chloe loves it too! :)

Anonymous said...

No way!!!! Identical! So cute!!!!

Cheryl said...

Tag, you're it!

Grand Pooba said...

You seriously look exactly the same! You were such a cute baby! LOVE the pebbles do!

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh!! Both of you are absolutely adorable! I must admit that when my boys were babies, I would sometimes do this to their hair... only when Daddy wasn't home though. He would have FREAKED!

By the way, you and Chloe look exactly the SAME! =)

And you've been tagged! Head on over to my blog today and see what the tagging is all about...

Ashley said...

What a sweetie! Like mother like daughter!

Anonymous said...

Chloe looks so happy in the picture! I love the pebbles look!

Casey's trio said...

Adorable~ we used to give my girls the Pebbles-look when they were that age too. I think it is a rite of passage for little girls:)

Wendy said...

Found you on SITS. You have one seriously adorable daughter. I remember rocking that doo also. Good times...