Pages

11.23.2008

Today is brought to you by the letter 'S'

Chloe Swinging on the swing in her Sunday best....


big Smiles

Sassy boots and posh sweater dress
Grandpa Phil's Seventieth Birthday party....


Silly cake topper

Zeke sitting with Great-Grandpa Phil

Izzy's so happy to be with her Grandpa Great

Seriously stylin' Auntie Alli brought some sweets....

This sweetie sure knows how to make sugary cupcakes!....
scrumptious cranberry apple,
sinful Boston creme,
and splendid lemon poppy seed

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Sweet Chloe! So Stylin' in her Sunday beSt! All those goodies made me hungry! By the way, I've tagged you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I always love Choe's outfits!!!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Love those "S" pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm definitely liking the "S's"
So much fun. Chloe is adorable.