Pages

11.06.2009

Mullet Mash

It's been exactly a week since the incident. Time doesn't heal all wounds, in my opinion. I'm still just trying to apply the 'let it be' principle.

Anyway, I just recalled that I haven't shared any pictures of what Oby was doing the night of the incident. Let me preface by saying:


He was at a Halloween party with his friends that night. It wasn't a monster mash, but a mullet mash!:



Tatum and Oby showed that real men wear mullets, tight pants & have hairy chests:


7 comments:

Diane said...

oh my lol!!!

Amanda said...

That's awesome!!

Cynthia said...

Ugh, Oby is rocking that mullet WAAYYY to well for me to believe he never had one 'back in the day'! LOL!

Is the new pic of the family at the playground the new Adventure Playground in Logan? Isn't it amazing!?

Queenie Jeannie said...

Soooo funny!

Nana said...

Tatum and Oby make a great couple!!!

prashant said...

the new pic of the family at the playground the new Adventure Playground in Logan? Isn't it amazing!? Work From Home

Heatherlyn said...

That is too funny. Men are funny!