Pages

1.11.2010

Musical Monday: You Dance

Have I ever told you that Chloe is a dancer in my dreams? Ever since I was pregnant with her, in my dreams, she has been a beautiful dancer... long and lean and very beautiful (of course). Those dreams are only one reason I will never give up on her physical abilities. In my head & in my heart, I know she will one day dance. This is also one of the reasons I love this song by EastMountainSouth (sorry the video is a One Tree Hill montage, it was the only video with this song I could find!)....



Now it's easy to see why we love the book, Ballerina Dreams. It's a true story of three young girls with Cerebral Palsy who learn to dance.....

8 comments:

Nana said...

That is such a sweet little book.
Chloe is such a sweet and beautiful (of course) little girl, who deserves to dance.

Diane said...

i'm so thankful to have found trinity's special needs dance class. it was like a dream come true for her.

chloe will dance! with you as her mom... ummmm i'm pretty sure you'll find a way to make it happen!

i loved this MM!

Beth said...

i've been looking for a special needs dance class...keep dreaming! and, she will continue to dream, too!

Grand Pooba said...

What a sweet book!

Keri said...

Keep dreaming the beautiful dreams and never ever give up. Chloe will dance her dance and it will be a sight to marvel in!

You know, it's kinda odd you mention you dream about this cause I always dream of Logan talking to me. Someday he will find his voice.

Love and hugs my friend!

Celine said...

Never give up Tara! :)

molly said...

love you two!

April said...

I have no doubt that Chloe is a dancer1