Pages

4.04.2010

Thanks for Your Input!

Thank you, everyone, for your help with my logo. I have spent way too much time on this and am starting to drive Oby (and probably a few others) crazy. I've shown them so many possibilities that they're all starting to look the same!

I'm 90% sure this is the one I'm going to go with. My pal Beth suggested this ball idea and I think it's genius! I implemented the bouncing ball along with the font of #4 that won the vote in my previous post....




Isn't it cute?!? I think the bouncing ball has more to do with our project's long-term goals than the sunshine does.

I didn't come to this decision easily. Since #2 was a very close 2nd to #4 in popularity, I played some more with the idea of a child silhouette as the i. I found this wheelchair silhouette that was cute....



But I decided that our project is so ALL children can play, not just children in wheelchairs, so I opted out of that idea.

And then there was this idea, but it's too boring....


So whaddaya think?

6 comments:

Beth said...

that's awesome! i can't believe you liked it! it looks great with that font. happy easter!

Becky said...

I think whatever you end up with will be awesome!!! :) I do like the bouncing ball though.

Heatherlyn said...

It's great!

April said...

Oh I LOVE the ball idea! Looks great!

Shelly said...

I think it's incredible! The ball does seem to open up the idea of the playground to more children....the point of the playground in the first place! :) Great ideas!

Marie said...

WAY cute. You have to go with what portrays your goals. It will be darling!