Pages

6.29.2010

Vegas Baby!

Oby's sister and her family are moving to Vegas this week. I'm a little bitter that they want to move away so far away from me, but I guess medical school and the possibility of living a life of luxury is more important to them than their relationship with yours truly.

Nick, Meg & future baby Madison

Instead of sitting around moping, though, Oby, Chloe and I decided to throw them a going away party to wish them luck....


Now BOTH of Oby's sisters live will live in other states. I swear, they must hate me!!!....


The party was at a park in Riverdale with a splash pad. Of course the kids just loved it!....



And everyone enjoyed just being together....



Well, good luck, Gangwers. And remember...

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except herpes. That {stuff}'ll come back with you."

(Sorry, if you knew these two, you'd know I just HAD to do the quote from The Hangover. I just had to!)

No comments: