Pages

10.23.2011

Wetlands Preserve

My brother's family was in town this weekend. Montana is just too far away and we don't get to see these cuties nearly enough! Oby and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and took the kids to the Wetlands Preserve. We had so much fun!

To get them to stay on the boardwalk, I told the kids there were electric eels in the swamp. Poor kids thought I was serious and were terrified whenever the weeds swayed in the breeze! And there was a cow mooing in the distance... Oby told them that's what Aunt Tara sounds like when she snores in her sleep. Um, not true, but everyone had a good ol' time mocking me whenever the cow mooed! There were lots of smiles and giggles on our little outing and I'm glad I caught some of them on camera....



Oh, Izzy was missing in the above pictures because she was at Grammy's house having a nap....

I just love these kiddos and wish we got to see more of them....

No comments: