Pages

11.14.2011

You're Welcome

Thought I'd share my Christmas playlist. Because I'm nice like that. And if you think it's too early to listen to Christmas music, we're just going to have to agree to disagree.... I've been listening to Christmas music since the end of September! ;)



The free version of this playlist only allows me to show 5 songs on the embedded player, but for the full playlist (100 fabulous, festive songs), go here. Well, my actual holiday playlist is 500+ songs, but the site didn't allow me to upload that many mp3's (for free anyway). If you know much about me and my music choices, then the randomness of the playlist will come as no surprise. I'm sure most people won't like ALL the songs, but hopefully there are a few new ones for you to enjoy or old ones you forgot about! Hooray for Christmas AND Christmas music!!!!!

4 comments:

Jeri Dawn said...

You know this is one of my favorite things about you, right?

Mel said...

Thanks!!! I'm LOVING Christmas music right now. Although, it is still weird to me that I am listening to it and it's sunny and 58 outside.:) Still feels like September or something!

Messy Jess said...

Love your music list! Thanks for sharing!

Meredith said...

I SO agree that it can never been too early to break out the Christmas music. I am so touched by your blog. My son is currently in a hip spica cast, which is an awful, but only temporary situation. I give you and your family my prayers...