Pages

5.13.2012

Birthday Girl!

Ever since I can remember, Chloe has just loved counting to 5!
I don't know what it is, she just thinks it's the greatest!
So to be... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
In Chloe's eyes, it just doesn't get any better!

If you look close, you can see that Chloe is showing you how old she is! 5 little fingers! Good job, Chloe!!!


This picture isn't the cutest of Chloe, but I had to share it because it shows her cute balloons and more importantly, it shows our adorable hanging baskets! This was my birthday present... Aren't they fabulous?! I feel like we be-jeweled our house!....


 Chloe got a fish for her birthday.
She just loves seeing fish in waiting rooms and pet stores, so we figured, hey why not.
I was going to name it Dorothy (like Elmo's fish),
but it is a boy so he is Prince Charming.
He's purple and fabulous and....
Chloe's afraid of him!
Epoch fail.
Hopefully she will learn to love him soon.
We didn't go all-out on presents because we also got her a hot tub a few weeks ago.
It still isn't hooked up because of some electrical box, cable, run the line, yada yada, mumbo jumbo.
But soon she will have a hot tub!
She can hardly stand how excited she is to splish and splash to her heart's content in her very own hot tub! I can't wait either! I know she will love it and that it will be SO good for her.

1 comment:

Junior said...

Happy Birthday Chloe, looks like you had an awesome day.