Pages

1.23.2014

November 2013

Princess party!:

Chloe's friend, Abby, had a princess birthday party! I was so hesitant for Chloe to go, thinking she would get overstimulated and/or be left out. I couldn't have been more wrong! She was thrilled to be in her princess dress, loved getting her nails and makeup done, loved being with the other girls, and more than anything loved dancing to music and playing with the parachute! Love her! I'm so grateful to the other kids for including her. Their parents taught them well. 

 

 
 
 
 
 

Getting ready for baby: with my due date of December 17 quickly approaching, November was filled with rearranging the house and buying anything I thought we might need once the baby got here. We turned what was the family room into Chloe's room and what was Chloe's room into Sam's room. We bought lots of decorations and a new chair for Chloe. I was so worried about having a baby and neglecting Chloe's needs. I was so worried in November, I can't even explain! Ultimately I decided to go with the wisdom from the scriptures that where there is love, there is no fear. I let the love for my babies drive out the fear. Chloe's cute new chair helped. Somehow I figured Chloe pile love being in her new chair and not feel neglected when I had a new baby to take car of. Well, it might have been a false sense of peace about that, but it helped with my anxiety. Chloe does love her chair, though!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you have your baby?

Brad and Amy said...

Chloe makes the prettiest Cinderella I've ever seen! She could definitely give the Disney princess a run for her money! ; )

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

wow,so fun.

I like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful

FIFA 16 Coins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.