Pages

10.15.2008

Saucy!

So, fellow bloggers, if you haven't checked out this blog, you should! Just click on the darling leopard-posh pic above and you will be directed to a world of bloggers addicted to meeting other bloggers, and the fun never ends! Last week, my very own TMI was featured as a 'saucy blog' on this site, and I met so many new blogging friends because of it! Then this week they had a 'blog-a-thon' and several people noted TMI, my very own creation, little TMI, as one of their top 5 blogs! I am so honored, honestly, to be considered saucy or top 5 and I love being part of this little blog community! So join me, would ya? You won't regret it!

Speaking of Top 5, here are mine, in no particular order....
little momma and company: I love this blog! Honestly, I look forward to her posts every single day. Even though my little one is too young to participate in cooking and crafts, I still stash little momma's ideas away in my head for some future use! If you have little ones who want to be a part of making dinner and creating artistic treasures, definitely visit this site!

design is mine: isn't it lovely?: Some people have it and some people don't. What is it you ask? That sense of style, an eye for things unique and understated, yet simply fabulous. I check out this site because I don't have it, and I want it. This is where I find it!

Fabulous Fun Finds: The name speaks for itself. And who doesn't love fabulousness, fun, and good finds! Well, this site does the work for ya.... Like they found this adorable hat.... it's next on my list of must-haves:

Plus, there are giveaways! I'm all about the free, fabulous, fun stuff, so if you are too, then check it out!

Short on Words: Her photos leave me speechless. Like this one:


See what I mean?

Trailing Spouse in Kathmandu: I only came across this blog yesterday, and it is already in my top 5. The author is the wife of a diplomat in Kathmandu (hence the blog title) and mother of 3. I have read through almost all of her posts already, and look forward to living an exciting life vicariously through her!

12 comments:

Nicole said...

Just a quick hello to a SITSTA!

Meaghan said...

Booo....stopping by from SITS and enjoying your blog layout :)

-Meaghan
www.cancerlost.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yay for SITS! And the post below--awww--it looks like everyone is having so much fun! And I love the random lady in the pic! haha

Tyler and Shannon said...

Sounds like fun!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

SITS day was TOO much fun! I have a SITS hangover right now. LOL

~melody~

Ash said...

Glad you guys are home safe and sound!

Em

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Hey -- Thanks for coming by tonight! I'm running around catching up on comments -- I was down in bed all day, i had a reaction to my flu shot.

Much Love
Anissa

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful SITSA Day!!! :)

BTW I love your blog so I will be back!

Dr. Joanne Cacciatore said...

Thank you so much for your kindness.

MOLLY said...

are you guys home!? i love all of your pics you look great! looks like you had so much fun. i can't wait til sailor's old enough for disney, wait yes i can i love her teeny tiny, but i kno she just keeps growing just like chloe

♥ Becky ♥ said...

I just love SITS!!!!! It's so much fun to find new blogs, just like I found yours.

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

I didn't join SITS this year, but I should have! These sites look so great! I'm glad I at least was able to see your post about it!