Pages

11.08.2008

Some of Chloe's Latest Quirks

Chloe loves drinking water out of a real glass. It can't be a sippy cup, she knows the difference. She also prefers if there's ice. She even thinks watching other people drink ice water is funny. What a silly thing! Tonight Nana and Papa watched Chloe while Oby and I went on a little date. This is how they entertained Chloe almost the whole time we were gone.

Chloe loves hats. Whenever I'm putting one on her, she starts smiling really big. She especially loves this one because of the little braids on the side - she likes to chew on them. I like this hat because it's so dang cute!

Am I a bad mom because I find this face so darling and funny?
It's been just a few weeks since she started this. When things aren't going exactly her way, she puts on this big frowny face, her biggest saddest doe-eyes, and sniffs until she gets what she wants. Usually what she wants is Mommy.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I always loved the frowny face too. It's a heart melter!

Ash said...

Absolutely nothing feels better than being "wanted."

LOVE the hat! Sweet girl.

Em

Mel said...

She is such a cute girl!! I miss all the little girly things!! I love the frowny face, it cracks me up! It's so cute, and it's great to watch the frown disappear when they get what they want! I agree that nothing feels better than being "wanted" :)