Pages

9.16.2009

Want Free Word Art?

I'm adding another little somethin-somethin to the kidz blog. On Thursday (a.k.a. Thoughtful Thursday), there will be an uplifting quote that will be turned into word art, that you are free to snag for your blog or whatever else you wish. Just wanted to spread the word, in case you want some cute word art! This week's quote is:

"The young do not know enough to be prudent. Therefore they attempt the impossible, and achieve it." ~Pearl Sydenstricker Buck

Head to kidz for the word art if you'd like!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I always enjoy the Thoughtful Thursday posts everyone does. Sounds cool.

I just popped over to tell you you must see the post I did on my blog today. If it doesn't get you excited for Chloe's Sunshine Park nothing will. If there's anyway you can even just pop in on the build going on in Logan right now, I know it will be well worth every minute. You'll be able to 'see' how it's done- and decide if you're at a place in life to do it.

Jeri Dawn said...

LOVE IT! Thanks. And if you do come to Logan...come see me!