Pages

10.30.2009

Before & After

I'm sure you guys are sick of hearing about poor pitiful me and my lack of sleep. But, seriously, two and a half years of severe sleep deprivation changes a person:


I think we can all agree that something has to be done.

Even if it means torturing my child, which unfortunately we've been doing at the hospital today.

She started out in such a good mood too:


And then they stuck the tube down her nose, into her stomach, and then she was ticked:



She got some xrays:


And now we've made amends.


Hopefully the pH probe and impedance study will give us some answers so we can at least be pointed in a better direction to correct these sleeping issues. I'm starting to scare small children, and once Halloween is over tomorrow, that won't be a good thing. Yikes!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck, Tara. I really hope they can figure out what is going on with her for all of your sakes!

Diane said...

it does feel like we're torturing them sometimes doesn't it? :(

loving chloe's outfit!

Grand Pooba said...

You've had 1 & 1/2 years of sleep deprivation and you could still teach the digi scrap class? I bow down to you, witch or no witch. lol