Pages

2.10.2011

Love Songs Day 10

Both Oby and Chloe's songs today are by the same artist
JJ Heller
I love her
and the way she expresses love
through song
Enjoy!

For Oby:

If you were a boat, my darling
A boat, my darling
I'd be the wind at your back
If you were afraid, my darling
Afraid, my darling
I'd be the courage you lack

If you were a bird, then I'd be a tree
And you would come home, my darling to me
If you were asleep, then I'd be a dream
Wherever you are, that's where my heart will be

Oh, do you know we belong together?
Oh, do you know my heart is Yours?

If you were the ocean, I'd be the sand
If you were a song, I'd be the band
If you were the stars, then I'd be the moon
A light in the dark, my darling for




For Chloe:

When I hold you in my arms, Love
Something changes
It's the strangest feeling
The things that used to matter
They don't matter to me
When I see you
And you're smiling
How my heart aches
So full it is about to break
You make me believe in love

I could never count all the ways
That you change me, Baby
Every day the sky is a deeper shade of blue
When I'm with you

When I hear you, and you're crying
It resonates, Dear
In a place I didn't know was there
You make me believe in love

Beautiful baby
You're sweeter than strawberry pie
Just like the morning
Your smile brings the sunshine




xo


It's my dream to one day be a brilliant lyricist. Like this gem, JJ, or Mindy Gledhill or Johanna Stahley..... Someday, folks. Someday.

No comments: