Pages

8.12.2012

Hebgen Lake

We had the bestest time ever with my brother's family on a little camping getaway last weekend! The weather was perfect, the setting ideal, the food delish, and the company lovely.

My sweethearts taking a dip. Goodness, I love them so much!!!
So pretty!

I *tried* to capture just how pretty our campsite was. This doesn't do it justice... it was breathtaking! And other than a few fishermen docking their boats, we were alone!


A trip into West Yellowstone for DQ ice cream with Wyatt and Jake :)

My BEAUTIFUL nieces, Bella & Aspen. They're gonna break some hearts some day...

Sibling cuties
 
Grammy's girl!
 
Oby loves camp cooking and he loved getting to use his Camp Chef for the first time. All the rest of us really loved it too ;)

Aunt Katrina!

Cute girlies!

Porter 'n Papa visiting

This girl cracks me up. Love my little Bella.
Moonrise. Stunning.
We actually spent most of our time playing, laughing, splashing, and just enjoying each other's company on this super fun inflatable raft, but I didn't want to ruin my camera in the water so I don't have any pictures of that. My mom has a bunch, though, so expect another Hebgen Lake post in the near future :)

1 comment:

Preface Communications said...

Nice Blog -This blog is beautify my info and required details which really great matter of admiration and worth praising - Net Life Sciences, Net Life Science Coaching Delhi, Net Life Science Coaching