Pages

9.02.2013

Labor Day Loungers

Isn't this the sweetest picture of my lovies relaxing in the hammock at the cabin? We went for a quick visit over Labor Day weekend and I'm so glad we did. The weather was just divine and the leaves are barely starting to change. Everywhere you looked, you could see mostly green aspen leaves with little splashes of yellow. I don't know how anyone lives where there aren't all 4 seasons. The changes renew my soul and are evidence of divinity. Gettin' pretty deep over a simple hammock pic, but whaddaya do? haha

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Tara, love all the updates. Congrats on quitting your job, Oby's new job, the baby, finding your birth family (would love to hear more about all of that - but I know it is personal), and oh so much more. Welcome back to the blog world sista!

ezra said...

Hey this is Ezra Tukuafu I was neighbors with Oby growing up in rose Park. Could you have him give me a call or text? 8018985118. Haven't seen him or his family since 6th grade! Good to see he's doing good.

Heather said...

Hi Tara! I hope Chloe is enjoying first grade! My name is Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com when you get a free moment I would greatly appreciate it!

jennohara said...

Tara, I'm so happy about all the most recent updates, but we need more!! :) Chloe's getting so big, and even more beautiful! I hope all is well!! Take care,
Jenn

Website Designers Bangalore said...

I am really happy when i reach your blog. Thanks for sharing useful information to us. Bangalore Web Design Company